Thank you Emma from Daydreams and Colours for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award.... my first one and it's greatly appreciated. :)
So, the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are that I write 10 things about myself and nominate some other blogs that I love (and are versatile)... so here goes.
1. I'm originally from Melbourne and grew up there, I went to London when I was 21 (for a few years), then I moved to Sydney. I know Melbourne people will think I must have lost my mind but I love Sydney! I do miss lovely old Melbourne town though....sigh!
2. I was totally nuts about Duran Duran when I was 16yrs old!! shhhh... don't tell anyone... I still am :)
3. When I was little, I was totally obsessed with Barbie... not to play with her but to make her clothes! She had such a fantastic wardrobe, I really wished it was mine!! :)
4. I studied fashion design and was a fashion designer in my younger years (in the late 80's). I sold my designs in shops on Greville St and Chapel St in Prahan, Melbourne, it was SO much fun!
5. I absolutely love animals, especially cats - when we are out and about, my partner is constantly amazed at how I seem to have x-ray vision for spotting cats 1,000 miles away... in bushes, on fences, looking out of windows etc...
6. I can't tell jokes at all!! I do try, to my partners dismay... there is a lot of eye rolling going on!
7. I absolutely love colour, but I tend to wear A LOT of black and grey!
8. I can spend hours and hours in art, book, fabric and yarn shops... to me this is pure heaven!
9. I'm a complete sucker for a real tear jerker romantic movie! I always end up a big soggy mess on the end of the couch... love it!
10. I think I am the luckiest person in the world to be with my wonderful partner and be a mum to my beautiful little boy... I couldn't ask for anything more :)
I nominate these lovely bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award:
June at noon